By World Trade Organization
Read or Download A Handbook on the GATS Agreement: A WTO Secretariat Publication PDF
Similar international law books
This e-book examines the hyperlink among political identification and legitimacy within the ecu Union. inspired by way of the trouble of legitimacy and identification suffered by means of the ecu after the referenda at the Constitutional Treaty, the editors have built a theoretical framework to envision the interaction among those goods within the tricky improvement of the ecu right into a fully-fledged political actor.
Festival (or antitrust) legislations is nationwide legislations. greater than one hundred twenty jurisdictions have followed their very own pageant legislations. Is there a necessity for convergence of the contest legislation platforms of the realm? a lot attempt has been dedicated to nudging substantive legislations convergence within the absence of a world legislations of festival.
This e-book explores the boundaries of NGO impact and the stipulations that constrain NGOs after they perform foreign negotiationsThrough an empirically wealthy examine of the UN international Summits at the details Society (WSIS) this booklet conceptualizes structural strength mechanisms that form worldwide ICT governance and analyses the impression of NGOs on communique rights, highbrow estate rights, financing, and web governance.
Because the formation of realms legal professionals, philosophers, and theologians have sought to envisage the suitable political order. Their strategies, deeply entangled with principles of theology, country formation, and human nature, shape the bedrock of contemporary theoretical discourses on foreign legislations. This quantity maps types of early overseas felony proposal from Machiavelli to Hegel earlier than overseas legislation turned a tutorial self-discipline.
- The Law and Politics of the Kosovo Advisory Opinion
- US Hegemony and International Legitimacy: Norms, Power and Followership in the Wars on Iraq (Contemporary Security Studies)
- Comparison of European and US Food Law Regulations in the Context of the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership
- Nationalism and Private Law in Europe (Modern Studies in European Law)
- Human Rights' Impact in International Law
- Democratic Statehood in International Law: The Emergence of New States in Post-Cold War Practice (Studies in International Law)
Extra resources for A Handbook on the GATS Agreement: A WTO Secretariat Publication
A Handbook on the GATS Agreement: A WTO Secretariat Publication by World Trade Organization